Course Information and Practitioner Testimonials: Saam Acupuncture/ Korean Kinetic Acupuncture Online CEU's. NCCAOM, Florida Approved. NOT APPROVED for CALIFORNIA !

 Contact:  evanmahoney40@gmail.com   941-875-6630     www.acupunctureandteas.com



Class #1 Introduction to Saam Acupuncture. 15 Hours. 

Master Saam was a high priest and doctor from 15th century Korea. According to legend Saam meditated and discovered the core mystery of acupuncture. Revived in the 1980's by Dr. Hong Gyeong Kim, Saam is now one of the most popular of Traditional Korean Acupuncture techniques.  Dr. Evan Mahoney's manuscript "Saam Medical Meditation: A Transcendental Acupuncture Experience" is based on his experience with meditation and the application and explanation of the Saam acupuncture technique.

Included in the book is the tonifying and sedating 4 needle technique for all twelve yin and yang organs. An explanation of the Saam Acupuncture energetic characteristics of each organ. And Saam Prescriptions for the wide swath of Oriental Medicine applications.

Class NOT offered in California.

NCCAOM® Provider #: ACHB1036-001-002, Florida course tracking #20-321574.This is a core curriculum class. 

  

Class #2  Advanced Combinations, 15 Hours 

A continuation of the themes from Class #1, with focus on the harmonized combinations of Chapter 9.  Including introduction into Korean Acupuncture techniques of VST, Kinetic, and Motion Style Acupuncture.  Applications for PTSD, Pain, Cold, with Saam clinical procedures. This class is based on the book "Saam Korean Acupuncture Advanced Combinations" which is the course text materials. 

Class not offered in California.

CaliforniaEP # 993, NCCAOM® Provider #: ACHB1036-003

Florida course tracking #20-433611

This is a core curriculum class.


Class #3 Saam Acupuncture: The Interpretation of Dreams (80% of the class) - 12 Hours.

This class will provide for the acupuncturist a means of discussing dreams with their patients along the structure of Saam Acupuncture's Three levels of Human Needs.  Using this structure will provide for a wide range of subject possibilities that can be comfortably and clinically discussed. By working within the structures of the three levels of human needs we can provide insight, identify the affected organ channels, and determine the treatment for the patient.

Hang from a Tree  - Eliminate Back Pain (20 % of class) is a continuation of themes from the Saam Korean Acupuncture: Advanced Combinations class.  This focuses upon decompression stretches of the lower back, hip, and psoas muscle.

For NCCAOM this is a Course Work - Professional Enhancement (CW - PE) class. NCCAOM allows up to 30 PDA's to be CW - PE within a recertification period.   

Class not offered in California.

 NCCAOM® Provider #: ACHB1036 -004

Florida Course Tracking # 20-546648. This is Core Curriculum class in Florida.



Class #4 Korean Kinetic Acupuncture: Acupuncture's Next Generation Trigger Point Technique - 10 Hours.  

This class will provide for the acupuncturist a new understanding on the mechanisms of muscle trigger points and the pain and disease pathologies presented. Presented in the course materials are innovative Acupuncture Trigger Point techniques and stretches as well as the "Kinetic D - Hanging Back Stretch" exercise.  

Class not offered in California.

NCCAOM Course Tracking # 1036-5. Florida Course Tracking # 20-532367, 20-532373. This is a Core Curriculum Class. 


Class #5 Structures of Knowledge, Organ Centered Consciousness - 5 Hours

PTSD, Dr. John Sarno's 'Unconscious Rage', Expelling Demons,  The Interpretation of Dreams. 

Class not offered in California.

NCCAOM Course Tracking #1036-6. Florida Course Tracking # 20-627717. This is Core Curriculum Class.


**

Practitioner Testimonials on Classes.

Dr. Evan I want to thankful you, for share "Saam Medical Meditation" book, I took some classes 6 years ago at my city, Mexico, however, your book let me so clear the concepts that today is my main manual to work, thanks a lot for your great contribution of this wisdom at acupunture.

**

This course was a breath of fresh air and entirely intriguing. You seem like a gifted and insightful physician. This course has made me think about what I do in new and compelling ways. Thanks for sharing your story, Evan!!

**

Thank you again. I enjoyed the information thoroughly and will definitely be applying many of the techniques from these classes.


**

Dear Dr. Mahoney,
Both of 15 PDA certification were received.
I like this courses and enjoy to read the handbooks.

Thanks.

**

Your program is very good and very reasonable as far as money concerned. 

Thank you for the online CEU opportunity! The information was very informative and pleasure to read.

 **

Here are my program materials. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you for this wonderful class!

** 

Very good class and great information, I believe it will be very useful in clinic.

** 

I have been enlightened to the power of meditation to internally direct Qi and heal oneself. 

I immensely enjoyed your course and look forward to it's application in my healing practice. Thank you.

**

I thoroughly enjoyed this well-rounded course, interfacing Saam Korean Acupuncture with other acupuncture techniques. I appreciated the accompanying video, as well as suggestions for combining treatments with alternative complimentary techniques.

**

Thank you Dr. Mahoney for creating such a thoughtful, and thought-provoking course!

**

One of the best courses that I have take to renew my license. Congratulations.

**

I have enjoyed your presentation of the Saam material. I especially like your meditation and visualizations

**

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge. I enjoyed the course and look forward to using these techniques on my patients.

**

I finished the study. I am now emailing you the answer of worksheet and test.
I am very interesed in your lecture. I used it already. It is very interesting and valuable

**

Thank you so much.  I have already recommended the course to some other acupuncturists!

**

I like  the {apparent }simplicity of this technique , its use of very few needles, the clear correlations between many  complex  emotional and physical problems and their corresponding organs.

**

 I have applied the treatments on several people now and the results are very positive and very interesting.

**

Thanks for the course.  I learned the technique at NESA but we only learned to choose tx based on pulses.  Your info gives far more clinical weight to using this approach - I look forward to using it. I especially like the emphasis on mental/emotional/spiritual motivations.

**

I totally integrated Saam to my daily practice with Tung acupuncture too. Works great, many big differences. Just one example is treating liver Qi Stagnation using Triple Heater Jungguk instead of puncturing Liv3 and stuff like that. It works way better.  

**

Thank you!  All fives in both evaluations.  Love this course, already implementing Jungguk techniques and looking forward to learning/using more.

**

Thanks so much Evan..I loved the course..I learned alot and am already integrating it into my practice....Blessings

**

Thank you for sharing this information with me. I was lead to your course after reading an article in Acupuncture Today. I have already benefited from it. You have shared a tremendous amount of information with us. I appreciate that. Your PTSD protocol looks promising. Thank you. Warmest regards

**

I was moved by Dr. Evan Mahoneys’s account of his personal journey. His enthusiasm is infectious.

**

I very much enjoyed the information coming from this class, thank you

**

I want to give the program 5 in all areas. I found the information clear and concise. I plan to add Saam Korean acupuncture into my practice.
For me, I enjoyed seeing the discussion on PTSD in part 2, as I like to treat those with PTSD.

I also liked having the thorough review about 5 element acupuncture theory. I studied it in school, and incorporate it into my practice, but I learned to think about the five elements in some new, interesting ways.
Thank you.

**

The materials were well organized and a great read. It was nice to reacquaint myself with fundamentals too. And I can definitely see how useful this technique will be in my practice.

**

This online class really was extremely informative and a GREAT review of 5 element theory and Korean 4 Needle tech....i will definitely be able to now implement Saam Acupuncture and Meditation Techniques into my practice...Very thorough explanation about points, theory, diagnoses, techniques, etc..thank you so very much!!

**

This Advanced online class was fascinating and also extremely informative...more complex in the treatment plans/techniques but you definiteley did a fantastic and thorough job of explaining and providing examples....again thank you so very much!!  i may have some questions for you :)

**

I am fascinated with the information in this course!  Thank you so much for sharing it.

**

 




Comments